Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 11 June 2014





An ugly woman can walk around a neighbourhood and hardly attract men's interest. However, a pretty woman, even if all covered up, will make men sprain their necks as they look over their shoulders when she swaggers by.

And you can bet that such a woman will be accosted by wayward men who don’t have a clue how to approach a woman.
Here are some of the dumb pick up lines she is likely to hear;

. Safaricom announced that today is ‘exchange the number’ day; please give me your number.

. I dreamt about you last night, please make my dream come true and come to my house.

. Your daddy must have been a terrorist, ’cause your body is the bomb.

. The only smile I have seen today is a smile from my toothless grandmother; please smile to remind me how a real smile looks like.

. Your shadow is complaining. A fine lady like you doesn’t deserve to walk alone, let me give you company.

. Just shake my hand and extend my life by a day.

. Girl, you have set me on fire, kiss me and cool me down.

. Some women were born and others came from heaven, and you are one of them. Ask me how I know.

. I don’t know what you are looking for in this neighbourhood, but whatever it is you have found it. Here I am.

. You are a goddess; I just wanna get on my knees and start pleasing you.

. You got me speaking a foreign language but when we will go home, I will take you to a foreign country.

Your finger needs a wedding ring, come to my house ‘cause I got one that belonged to my great grandmother.

Girl, you are hot, let me take you to my bed and you warm it.

I got a dishwasher and a cook; the only thing missing is a missus.

The Bible says, ‘Ask and you shall receive’. Will you give me what mama gave you?

If you were to give me a chance, you won’t keep changing your last name.


No comments:

Post a Comment